Turns out Chick-Fil-A is ran by a group of conservative xians who have decided to fight gay marriage. There seems to be an impression that gay people will stop straight xians from being rotten spouses for one another. If you are gay and buy food there I have to wonder if in a past life you were jewish and in the Hitler Youth.
To add to the mix, my wife has a thing for James Franco, so I would like to hate him, but in the end, I also think James Franco deserves a little respect.
- Another Reason to Avoid Chick-fil-A (atheistrev.com)
- Chick-fil-A Backs Antigay Group (sfist.com)
- Pennsylvania Family Institute Accuses Gay Blogs of Attacking Chick-fil-A for Being ‘Good Neighbors’ (towleroad.com)
- Chick-Fil-A Removes Ads From Anti-Gay Marriage Event (perezhilton.com)
- Two Days Later, and Still No Word from Chick-fil-A on Ties to Anti-Gay Group (gayrights.change.org)